Saturday, August 12, 2006

Something interesting

I was reading my weekly newsletter when I ran across this artist. I find her work interesting as I am painting in a similar subject area.

http://www.artinfo.com/News/Article.aspx?a=19255

I need to be better at painting things around my subject. I lose my focus when I get to it and rush it. I should only draw background materials for weeks. Maybe I will find more in them and get it right, if I do that.

Soon my freedom ends and I dread it. I have to increase my momentum on my work so that I can carry myself through another extremely busy year. Hopefully I will not get as sick as I was at the end of this one. I just hate the constant list of things to do that sits in my head and makes it impossible to find time for myself. I am a person who needs time to dream, above all.

No comments: