Saturday, November 04, 2006

I have been painting all day and into the evening. I am restless, but in need of a break from it so here I am writing this insanity. I am on the floor of my studio listening to some classical music and to my starling, who is attempting to talk. It is rather odd because at times he does manage to say something, although it is a bit difficult to decipher.

Well art my vast blogging audience is work, work, and more work. I hate to destroy any romantic notions of the entire experience, but it is a solitary and slightly tedious affair.

The bird is saying something, I am not going crazy from the paint fumes. A worthy, if not slightly unclear, companion.

I do think this painting is going to do well once it is finished. I am a bit desperate to get it ready for the show. Well I have been overworking for so long I am chatting with a computer screen on a Saturday evening. My social life has hit rock bottom, but at least I can have a slightly confusing conversation with the bird.

No comments: