Monday, November 13, 2006

The life of the artist/teacher is really a rather dull affair. I wonder why so many people want to meet artists and the like. I am half crazy and generally full of annoying little factoids. I don't get out much (obviously or I would not waste time writing to no one on the internet). I get obsessive about odd subjects (birds, generally) ((although lately it is a rather unmentionable subject I am obsessing over)).

Anyway, I am just wasting time, and so I imagine are you. I have 2 of my paintings in shows this weekend. So the effort of all this strangeness pays off, sort of. I am not looking forward to the openings, standing in a room trying to make small talk. I am going to try to look stunning, maybe O'Keeffeish in black to set off my blonde hair.

I imagine....oh what I imagine, crossing the open room. Well enough of this ridiculous drivel.
I have so much to do as usual.

No comments: