Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The cat was euthanized because he was sick. I feel rather badly about this and wonder if I should have kept him. I could have taken him to a real vetrinarian. I can't help but be softhearted about this in my quinessential female way. I hate that, being so sentimental. I should be harder, well he was sick, well he would die anyway...etc etc etc. I just think it sucks to be born and die right away before he even got a chance to live. (see, horribly sentimental) It also sucks because I would have spent the money that the shelter was reluctant to pay in order to make him well (if it was possible).

In effort to not be fixated on this unhappy ending, I will tell you all that I have a new camera! This is a fortunate thing for my huge fan base. They will be treated to some wonderful photos, and you can make a bet that birds will be a BIG subject. It is a Canon SLR Rebel XTi. I have been using a borrowed Canon Rebel (older model). I need to figure out all of its features as they are not quite the same as the old Rebel. I have also been doing my homework on photography and went to see a very nice show today.

So stay tuned my blogites...

No comments: