Sunday, December 24, 2006

I found this little kitten today on my way home from walking my dogs. He was in the road and I got out of my car and picked him up. I took him to the local SPCA so that he can get medical attention, I wish I could have kept him. I did have a full house today, now I have a slight reprieve and off again in a bit to another party. Oh wait, no one gives a damn. I am afraid my blog experiment has failed- or has it... I wanted to study the degree of anonymity within blogging. If I told no one I knew of this blog, would it get found and read? Do people see it, or is it a true dead space? A page lost among millions of pages, where you can reveal everything and in a sense nothing. Art without an audience. So I could tell you everything and it would be a catalyst for only more emptiness. Bah Humbug... off to put a pretty face on it, smiles and all I want is to curl up on the couch with that little lost cat and give him some comfort. No, the reality is that he is sitting in a metal cage sick and surrounded by other cats in some dark room.

Have a good holiday anyway...

No comments: