Saturday, December 02, 2006

ok, so I still cannot upload my pictures. This has made me a bit frustrated as I cannot go back to the pre-beta blogger. I was a bit of an adventurer and decided to go with it and accept change. Now I am forced to be overly chatty and as a generally visual person I feel a bit crippled.

Since I will be busy in the next few weeks as I usually am, I decided to go get a bit of shopping done for the upcoming capitalisim at its best holiday, otherwise known as Christmas. Now I have a better understanding of why I should not be reluctant to pay shipping for online orders. The sea of humanity at the local mall was enough to make me order online forever. Bah humbug. Of course I barely managed to grab a few gifts and I better go get ordering so I do not have to brave the mall again.

No comments: