Thursday, March 15, 2007

I have taken this one from Antonia on Flowerville, since I am really in the mood to procrastinate on my massive workload. Like she and her predecessor I am skipping the omitted questions and not procrastinating enough to invent new ones.

1.Do you like cheese?
Yes, but I cannot eat it since I am not supposed to eat dairy-but I like all different kinds

2.Have you ever smoked heroin?
No I take my crazy straight

3. Do you own a gun?
No

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
(ok the stupid italic button is causing all kinds of mayhem so I apologize dear reader, this will henceforth be in italics)
It depends on what they plan on doing to me

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
no, thanks not my kind of wiener

7. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Diet Pepsi

9. Can you do push ups?
yes

10. Is your bathroom clean?
cluttered, but sanitary

11. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
the amber necklace my mother got me

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
hmmm, secret to me as well perhaps

14. Do you have friends?
yep

16. Middle Name
Kateri

17. Name3 thoughts at this exact moment
I have work I should be doing instead
I hope I get everything done tonight
I don't want to work tomorrow

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
diet pepsi
water
tea

20. Current worry?
How much I worry

21. Current Hate?
How much I worry

22. Favorite place to be?
In my studio

23. How did you bring in the new year?
In bed asleep-yes I am a live one folks

24. Where would you like to go?
To New York City

27. Do you own slippers?
why on earth would anyone care-but yes- I should get steel toed ones for the amount of times my constantly under the feet dogs step on my toes

28. What shirt are you wearing?
something ultra glam and sexy, use your imagination reader

29. Do you burn or tan?
I am so pale I reflect the sun and stay ivory all year long

30. Favorite Color?
Red Ochre

31. Would you be a pirate?
Yes but I would have to have a parrot and a fast ship, with a cutlass

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I invent my own

35. What is in your pocket right now?
nothing

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Joking about being covered in plaster today with fellow workers

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Ones with old fashioned pictures on them of landscapes, I would feel like I was sleeping in a million different places

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
My hip slipped out when I was in grade school and my gym teacher made me try to run the relay anyway. I collapsed on the grass and was laughed at, and had to have surgery.

39. What is your biggest pet peeve?
hmmm.... false people- how long these things take

40. How many TV's do you have in your home?
2

41. Who is your loudest friend?
M she is a big flirt

42. Who is your most silent friend?
most of them since I am too busy to see them (...I should be working....guilt)

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
yes but it never comes true

45. What is your favorite book?
In the interest of not causing a book revolt in my library I will not choose one

46. What is your favorite sweet?
honey

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
too much effort right now, so I will skip it

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Kate Wolf -an Unfinished Life

49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Trying to sleep and not think of yesterday

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I was having a nice little dream and how rude the alarm is.

there I have successfully wasted a ton of time. Off to get all my paperwork in order etc etc etc ...........



2 comments:

* said...

steel toed slippers :)?
that was indeed nice to read. are you finnish with this middle name? I like red ochre, too.

Corby said...

No, my family originally came from Germany, but we have been in America for a long time. :-)

-Corby