Sunday, May 13, 2007

hi,

I have been tortured by a painting all day. I try to leave it and it's errors bewitch me into one more hour. Can I correct it and get it right? Shouldn't this happen or this? The sun meanwhile, continues on its steady trek across the sky and I have not noticed the day passing. Finally I will leave it, for now. I am still not satisfied with the face, and of course I want nothing more then it to be the best. For some not so obvious reasons I do not dare disclose here. Maybe when I come back to it I will be able to give the face the life it needs.

2 comments:

* said...

isn't it great to work a whole day? one is always ones harshest critic.
the pelicanphoto is great.

Corby said...

I am very much my own worst critic, it is good and bad. I really do love working all day though. I thought the baby pelican is rather on the cute side for a baby bird.
-Corby