Monday, May 07, 2007

So I sat in chocolate at work during lunch. It was rather unexpected, of course does one ever expect to sit in chocolate?-wait strike that-perhaps, I can think of some fun expected reasons to sit in chocolate, anyway... So I leave the break room and unaware continue on my day with a huge chocolate smear on my rear end, lovely. So I go and try to amend the disaster by using some soap and a paper towel in the bathroom in order to rub off the offending stain. No such luck, now I am wet and smeared, more loveliness. If only I had worn black pants today. I guess I will never be one of those incredibly put together women, the ones that glide into a room and are just perfection. The hair in place, make-up perfect, clothing tailored correctly to flatter, and no big chocolate stain on their ass. Oh, well at least I could laugh it off with some grace. It was rather funny after my initial shock.

No comments: