Sunday, June 24, 2007

I managed to hit myself in the face with a large stick. It fell on me as I was moving them. Fabulous, now I have a bruised face and eye. I am a major klutz.

Otherwise the day was relaxing, a rare thing in my world. I built an upgrade to the rabbit cage and cooked some really delicious Kansas City Barbeque Chicken and potatoes. I made my own sauce and it was supremely yummy. I also had a fire and roasted marshmellows (hence the moving large and apparently threatening sticks)

A pleasant day before the rush of packing. I am going West soon! (with a black eye no doubt (sigh)) So I will have some really cool photos soon. Until then you will have to be content with the supremely cute group of 7 (bunnies that is).

2 comments:

Jean said...

ouch! double ouch!!

A vacation? oooh, hope you have a wonderful time!

Corby said...

Luckily it didn't bruise as bad as I thought (the ice helped!)

vacation=road blogging! Thanks :-)

-Corby