Monday, July 23, 2007

Dare I say that I am actually painting a somewhat happy painting? Who am I and what have I done with the Corbyhawk? I have worked on the background of it this afternoon and intend on tackling more of it later. I feel rather good, honestly. I can't help it, I feel change coming and I am ready to run right into it despite any costs. I am almost cavalier in my need to throw out old worries and fill myself with new hopes. What a day of painting, I always feel so good when I paint. The work I did last week has really informed me and I am hitting on a new thing in my painting. Life is generally good I say, ha! Ha, gray day, mixed sky and grabbing old life. I am sliding past all these worries and just enjoying the ride today. There are words I want to scream out past the clouds to the hiding sun and laugh as the rain falls around me. I am not afraid, I double dare you.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Here's to this mood lasting a very long time... cheers!

Corby said...

Thanks, I am making a point to keep it close by.

-Corby