Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I really should be working. I am taking a brief damn it's hot and the humidity is killing me break. I generally do not like making frames but it is a necessary evil. I have to get to my painting and have a great idea for my new blank canvas that is patiently waiting for me in my boiling studio. I found out I am in another show (yes I know I should not be complaining it is a GOOD problem) which has sent me into a panic mode that I am responding to with an odd melancholy lethargy. Perhaps I am about to change my work dramatically in response to what I was seeing out west. This is a good thing?? One never knows. Only I must go now and really pull myself up out of the funk I am in and get something done. I make my own self crazy, off I go after I put a picture on here...

No comments: