Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wish me luck my vast blog audience, as I have a very important meeting tomorrow morning. This meeting is for a show with two other artists. I hope I get it, but I am not going to get overly optimistic about it. It makes it easier to hear bad news if you set yourself up to be prepared for it. I am debating on what paintings I should bring and of course hating all of the obvious flaws I am seeing in my work. I tend to do that and feel like all of the old stuff is unfinished and garish with its big mistakes hanging out like thong underwear on a teenager. Hopefully they will be less obvious to the person I am presenting to. We shall see....

2 comments:

Jean said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. good luck, m'dear!

Corby said...

Thanks your finger crossing must have helped!

:-)
-Corby