Sunday, September 16, 2007

Darkness, Darkness
Be my pillow
Take my head
And let me sleep
In the coolness of your shadow
In the silence of your deep

Darkness, Darkness
Hide my yearning
For the things I cannot be
Keep my mind from constant turning
Toward the things I cannot see now
Things I cannot see now
Things I cannot see


-From Darkness Darkness performed by the Cowboy Junkies written by Jesse Colin Young

When I woke up today I felt better and wasn't as sad as yesterday. I can't really explain why since reality has not changed in the least. I guess it just is as it is and that is ever all. I also had a really good day on my work and KNOW it is what I should be painting.

2 comments:

Jean said...

I like that a lot.

Glad you're feeling better and you work is going well!

Corby said...

It is a great song, one of my favorites

I am thanks, :-)