Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I don't have much tonight, I have work to get to. Do know I have my first ever solo art show (it is at a tiny venue, but still)... So I am busy getting my work ready for the set-up day. It seems my art career is slowly leaving the ground. Otherwise I have been generally not so comfortable since I am dealing with a serious bout of poison ivy. This is bad timing as I want to look decidedly fabulous for my show and will have some lovely rose red patches on me in some not so easy to hide places. I am not overly vain, but it is slightly disfiguring and I want to look damn sexy. It is difficult to type with a cat laying on your arms and part of the laptop. So off I go, trying not to scratch but so badly wanting to.

3 comments:

Jean said...

You will be gorgeous! They will all be in awe of you and your work.

Anonymous said...

it will all sort out and then you get rich and famous.

Corby said...

Hi ladies,

My blog would be lonely without you two! I discovered jewel weed and it has really helped. The show is small potatoes really but a start.

-Corby