Saturday, October 06, 2007

The show went very well, despite the complete lack of publicity. Many of the people I invited were there and it was an enjoyable evening, that is pretty much it in a nutshell. I am not sure if it was worth the stress and work, but it is hanging now. Tomorrow I am taking the day off and spending time with my family, I think it will help work things out. Everyone else can wait for the work I owe them. My new paintings call me, I can see their forms taking shape ready to be born. They will have a greater life than the others.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear things went well & you feel calmer.

Corby said...

Thanks, I always get myself worked up before something and then everything turns out ok. I wish I wouldn't do that but somehow I always do.

-Corby

Anonymous said...

i do that too. it's a difficult habit to get rid of.

Jean said...

I'm happy that it turned out well for you.
Terrible thing how we make ourselves crazy, eh? :)