Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So I have a temporary thing put on my cracked tooth and soon it will be all fixed up. Tonight however after all of the drilling and etc it hurts bad. I am trying to eat some toast since I managed to get some lunch today but no dinner. Ouch. I will be looking like a chipmunk tomorrow for Thanksgiving, lovely. Which is a major pain in the rear when you are hosting it. I do not mind cooking, I enjoy it really, but I have art to make. I should do some drawing tonight but I think I may just put on my pj's and curl up with a book and some aspirin.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Corby!

Hope your tooth forgets to hurt :)

Corby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corby said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jean!

It did not keep me from feasting today pesky tooth! Pie is soft, so is stuffing and potatoes and squash and and :-)

-Corby