Monday, December 17, 2007

I am having one of those "fat" days where my pants are tight and I feel rather bleh. You may know the days, where the hair is just not so great, and well the self-esteem is not the best. So I am in the grocery store and a man walks by with his cart. I don't really look at him but I do notice that he is looking at me. I walk by and carry on in my search for something glancing back once more (he is still looking). Then suddenly I hear a loud metallic crash as his cart slams into a pole.
I tried to be polite and not burst out laughing, so I walked away. Oh honey, even on bleh day I guess I got it still. I am still laughing about it even now.

2 comments:

Jean said...

ha...apparently, he thought you looked just fine!

Corby said...

Yes, but this blocked his view of the pole I guess. It still makes me chuckle, how silly.

-Corby