Monday, January 07, 2008

Argh. I am just trying to get so much done before I go out of town for the funeral. So many odds and ends to tie up and work to do and I realize that I am just not going to be able to get it all packed in tonight and tomorrow. Sometimes tools have their default not working stages which leads one into the damn I thought I was going to easily accomplish said task. Two hours later when the drill is still not charged, you realize that said task will have to be postponed because the witching hour is 9PM. If I do not start to wind down, blog, relax, read by 9PM I cannot get to sleep and am wickedly tired all the following day. (this should go under the know you are getting older when file, 10PM is bed time although I do get up at 5:45AM which just generally sucks.) So here I am unwinding. A funny moment today was trying to get a new headlight bulb for my car. I asked a really stupid question and the store guy just kind of eyed me. Yes, but I did manage to replace the bulb (no great feat really and changed my wipers (finally)). So tonight I am sort of dull and preoccupied with all that stress that goes with the funeral. It was a gorgeous 60 degrees here today which made me long to get my hands in the dirt and garden. A trick though, winter is only starting to dig in his heels. Ramble ramble tonight, a tired and sad Corby signing off.

No comments: