Monday, January 14, 2008

I am home from work. I feel generally better but I just really lack the energy for my job and my body is still kind of weak. I also am still afraid to eat anything since I do not want to be that sick again. I am not even hungry at all. So I am home and will go do a bit of work this evening when I hopefully have more motivation. I am thinking about my next painting but just want to do some small sketches today. My arms are sore anyway from whatever I have, so maybe it is better to just work small. Some rest to get better will help as I have a busy time coming up.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Definitely don't push too hard too soon. Small sounds like a good idea :)

Corby said...

yep, I went to work but here I am home early. Ahh well, I should be right again soon.

Till then chicken soup and Modernist poets

-Corby