Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Let's stay up all night and watch the sun come up
You bring up my wild side and I can't get enough
Enough of you and the stories you tell
Whisper sweet weave me into your spell

Last time I saw you
You took me by surprise
Tried to smile through my sorrow
But from you I could not hide
With a kiss you breathed life back into me
You stole my heart
When you set my soul free

Chorus:
And it's gonna be a long time till I see you again
Hold me close, rest your hand in mine
Let me love you and we'll say goodbye
For a long, long time

I love the way I feel with you
I can just be myself
And that dark cloud that follows me will have to find someone else
And we'll laugh until that sun does shine
Then you'll go your way and I'll go mine

Chorus

Bridge:
I don't care where it is we're going
I stopped looking at the world in black and white
Just the thought of you
Your eyes (light brown)
Brightens up my life

And it's gonna be a long time
And it sets me free
Let love shine
And it's gonna be a long time
Till I see you again
Hold me close
Rest your hand in mine
Let me love you
And we'll say goodbye for a long, long time

lyrics to Long Time written by Annie Burns (one little change by me)

No comments: