Sunday, March 30, 2008

A whirlwind of a weekend, I am so tired but I will give you some highlights-

So much TAD at the Armory show (Tits Ass Dick/Death) with a bit of "bling"

Flying over the city at night, seeing the statue of liberty from the plane and the landscape of the Manhattan skyline all lit up like I am

getting stuck in the rotating subway exits with my luggage over and over!

the sound of the subway trains as they fly past with the sudden glimpses of other faces as they speed past

Finding great work at the Volta art fair and the Red Dot fair

Developing a plan and having great conversation over a rasberry martini

Having a really good rice krispy treat yum.

Feeling like I am plugged into something, supercharged and my heart has grown to match the scope of my dreams

Finding a place to escape in and love

Taking a bite out of that great apple of a city and tasting its sweetness

3 comments:

dianne said...

Glad you had a good time Corby, though tired you sound inspired & exhilarated.

Jean said...

Sounds like it was pretty close to perfection. Welcome back!

Corby said...

Dianne
I am!

Jean
it was close! Welcome back!

-Corby