Monday, April 14, 2008

So I spent the day photographing one painting, yes the day. I did mean a good portion of the entire day. Why? Because I am a perfectionist? So up and down the basement stairs over and over, only to discover a continued glare on the painting. Today I win the, duh it is not working do it again the same award. As if by magic it will suddenly be right. Finally I took it outside and photographed it in some shade-perfect.

Now I am being a slug for a bit. (rather rare) I made some rice-crispy treats because I miss New York and will forever associate the flavor with being outside of the Red Dot show. It is sticky all over my fingers-but I think I may have actually over cooked the marshmallows since it is a bit crunchy in parts. A day of not getting things right I guess.

Even this post rambles and is uninteresting really. The way it is to miss someone, life goes on in the little insignificant details that make up the day. Ramble along. Now there is paper towel stuck to my fingers and the rice crispy treat.

I feel as if I am on hold and music is twinkling along in the background as I wait. I remember suddenly the sound of the subway flying past, but it is not my train yet. Where is it anyway? Must be that crazy weekend schedule still even though it is Monday.

No comments: