Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I cleaned my studio and I am breaking out of my rut. I have to stay positive and to do that I am putting my focus on my work. I have much to accomplish and a new painting begins to desire to be born. They call to me when it is time for them and despite the effort they always take I cannot turn away from the call of it. It is like preparing for a journey, you get everything in order, pack up your stuff and set your sights on the open road. It is a trip I always get excited about taking. Where will this one take me? I am hopeful it is a road of joy this time with a dramatic happy ending, Hollywood style.

8 comments:

Jean said...

It will be beautiful, no doubt.

Corby said...

I hope so!

-Corby

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage!

By the way - what happened to your poems? They shrank (shrunk?) - definitely got truncated.

dw

Corby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corby said...

I guess I really don't have a reason other then I don't want to look at my sadness anymore, but not looking is not helping. I am still sad about it. it sucks

dianne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Corby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dianne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.