Monday, July 28, 2008

The days go quickly past and I am busy preparing for the always uncertain future. I have had a major disappointment today in something I was hoping for, we shall see how it pans out but so far it is not good. So I tap into the strength reserve, which you would think was running on empty but there is still a bit left. The dregs of it, really. Still I push on with an energy that just doesn't stop, despite everything. I go on and on because what else is life? I would not have traded a single step with its misguided hopes, not for a moment. I will do what it is I am meant to do. I cannot regret trying, hoping, or loving. I so much still want to believe. Why does darkness have its way of coming to call? I am not home sorrow, knock all you want I will not answer.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Good for you!
The journey will take you where you want to be.

Anonymous said...

And really, it's all about the journey, or so they say.

Corby said...

Jean and DW,
What a journey it will be and has been. I follow my heart and it leads me to amazing places.

-Corby