Saturday, July 05, 2008

I have been cleaning and organizing my house like a fiend today. All those things I have been needing to get to, got done today. I always get in these moods when I am restless and I find it difficult to stop working. My mind is quiet like it gets before something changes or happens in my work. I am not sure what that will be and cannot speculate about it. I am trying to sit down in front of the latest study I am working on in hopes of finishing it tonight. I may not, as I am still restless and wanting to do this or that. I cannot settle myself at all. I do have work I should be doing on something important so this is kind of putting it off. Even this little note is an avoidance of my painting. Off I go to try and not find more chores to do this evening.

2 comments:

dianne said...

I know exactly what you mean, any distraction will do!
I spent this morning weeding in my garden as it was such a lovely warm winters' day (71 degrees),I had plenty of other things I should have been doing, well I did clean the bathroom & en-suite so they are sparkling and I do feel like I've achieved something when everything is clean, but how long will it last? :)

Corby said...

Not very long I am afraid and endless and thankless task...