Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Have a rant, I am prone to them as of late. The politically sensitive do not read on as this is a rare political Corby post.

I was in Alaska as you well know and the word on the street in Alaska is that they are having a crisis of exodus, meaning people are leaving because they cannot not afford to live there. They are also in the midst of a energy crisis, this in the place where they drill and have pipelines. Ok, so why in the hell does anyone want to elect as the Vice President the governor of this State??? This just mystifies me, really what the hell are they thinking. Have another lie with that.

I know unusual for me to wax political but it has been making me crazy. Nuts, this entire system is just plain crap, I am not even voting. Not that it matters I am in a blue state and my vote utterly does not ever count. No one inspires me with hope they are both hacks really, men of the system. Who have never taught a day in their life but both feel qualified to tell us all how to do our jobs. Obama, how about merit pay for politicians based on your performance, ass. Where the hell do you plan on getting the funding for that idea that you can never implement anyway? What about art teachers, will you pay me based on student product. No we are sorry your 4 year olds are just not coloring to par so we are docking your pay. STUPID, last time I checked education is a bit more then a test score. Do we wax romantic about the teachers we have had that made sure we got the high score on the ELA? (um, would you be lining your pockets with the major testing companies pork pay, now that we are on the topic of pigs as of late) And I wanted so very much to believe in you, damn.

Lastly, drill drill drill.... McCain WTF? Whatever happened to your GREEN sucking up to the environmental movement in the right wingers side. Oh that's right you flap flap flap in the wind, whatever direction it happens to be blowing in.

Last time I checked we were screwed. Yep, the Arctic sea ice shrank more then ever this year and they had a cold summer. So lets drill and talk about useless education policies we can never implement. Hello people we have more important legacies for the kids of the future. Do I tell the 7 year old who mentioned polar bears are disappearing today that I am sorry everyone else is worried about utterly useless stuff and name calling. So no polar bears for your future, cause we are idiots and that is all I can say. People just ANNOY me so much lately and I am finding it more difficult to keep my mouth shut as I have for so long. I am tired of fear and have decided to fight.

So they are both idiots and quite frankly we deserve something a bit MORE, don't we.

2 comments:

dianne said...

Corby dear you are entitled to have your 'rant' as you put it. From the news here it seems to be a whole lot of 'HooHa', name calling, back stabbing - I think they completely forget what is important and what they are supposed to be doing for your country in their race to outrun each other for the Presidency and the White House.
Not that our government is any better,so much infighting and division over policies; our new Prime Minister is a dud too much talking & no action. :)

Corby said...

Yeah, it is frustrating. What can you do..

-Corby