Sunday, September 21, 2008

Listen to a story at www.themoth.org

I think I am done with this painting, until I hang it in a show and think of all the things I still should do to it. Now I am wondering what I should do, it is rainy so no gardening... maybe I will cook up the apples from my tree. Or maybe I will start drawing out my next painting. Perhaps I should daydream, but what about I wonder. What to dream?

In other news I am now down 2 pant sizes thank you to my laps, and a shirt size.

A woman stopped me when I was exiting the art supply store today, "You a student?" she asked.
"Oh, no" I replied. "An artist then" she said," You go girl!"
Yep I am going girl, going to look at this painting and try to make sure it is really near done...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I like your blog and would like to become friends are you up to it?
Come and visit my site sometime, and please comment. If you do, I will do the same thanks,
and take care.
Jesse

dianne said...

Good for you on the pant & shirt size reduction, you should be feeling really fit.
It's amazing how one positive comment from a stranger or a friend can buoy up our confidence and feeling of happiness. Good luck with the painting I'm sure it will be wonderful.
Sorry I haven't been over to see you, I am working on something myself and the creative process isn't flowing so freely but I will keep at it. :) xoxoxoxo

Corby said...

Jesse,

Welcome!

Diane, it does feel good.

-Corby