Tuesday, October 07, 2008

ok, John McCain or McStain ummm, last time I checked $5,000 is not going to really cover anything when it comes to health care and I am not your friend, so please stop addressing me as such. Personally you act like an ass who is clearly rattled and your record shows that you helped get our country into this big mess. Oh and maybe next time stop pumping your shaking fist every five seconds and standing like you are Napolean., I mean do your shoulders even move?
Ugh presidential you are not...

2 comments:

dianne said...

Laugh out loud Corby, that's telling him, good for you!
I agree he doesn't look very presidential. :) xoxox ♥

Corby said...

I got a bit carried away, this election stuff is just so ridiculous. I mean do they have any sense of reality?

-Corby :-)