Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You are an everyday mythic figure
with a striking resemblance to history
in ordinary clothes
I catch the glint
of your gold brown owl eyes
and find a thousand stories in them
In this life you create a passage or two
I read it in your face
a thousand small lines
woven in an unending dance
of histories, blood, trials
all the great cycles
that dance around in that eye
as it opens and closes
letting in the light
that the hand will use
to make your magic real

by the Corbyhawk herself -not so sure on this one, I want it to say more, but here it is...
I smiled all day long I am sure everyone wondered why. Wonder wonder I just smiled that sly small little smile, celebrate today and work work work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jean said...

'tis a painter?

Corby said...

yep!
:-)
Corby