Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I will be very busy soon and may not have as much time to be here, but it is for good reasons. A career dream of mine is coming true, but with that is lots of good old fashioned hard work.

I can do it though, I am certainly more then capable! What an odd day, I think I really need to get out there and do this thing even though it is easier not to, and I get a phone call about 3 hours later offering it to me. wow, I am rather humbled by this, someone is rooting for me.

Tomorrow is a BIG day so I will probably go to bed early. If I can even sleep.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Congratulations and Good Luck!

Try to keep us filled in when you can.

dianne said...

Congratulations dear Corby...live those dreams. ♥

Corby said...

I am it is so weird how one day, normal the next, all new.

this week was a wild ride!

-Corby