Friday, December 19, 2008

We are having a pretty bad snow storm event today, which has lead to a bliss filled stay at home, no work, kind of a day. I am not rushing around, I am not freaking out about all the work I have to do, I am taking it easy. I refuse to worry and fret. I am home in warm clothes in my warm house enjoying the snowfall. So I am enjoying myself in the silent house, grooming the dogs, getting gifts ready. A nice little gift of a day. I am snacking more then usual but I have decided that there is no point in trying so damn hard to look good all the time. For what anyway? All my efforts are generally wasted so why not enjoy myself and indulge now and again. I feel pretty accepting of my fate today, so be it. I have run out of energy finally. The tank is on E. Someone else can pick up the slack today, I am taking the day off from care.

No comments: