Monday, December 15, 2008

Yep, here I am and I am feeling antsy and rather pathetic. There is so much I need to do and should be doing and I am just plain blah and frustrated. Hence the over use of the word and.
Pathetic, really. Dull and pathetic with a slight dash of frustrated. ANTSY, impatient, waiting for life to begin, not taking charge, ineffectual, blubbering, pathetic. The weather is more exciting then I am today. A bore, a snore, a weeping willow, a sob barrel, a whiny something or another. Not a take charger nope. pathetic.... how did that happen? The solution may not be pretty. Til another tomorrow then, then another, another another til I am old. The idea that there is time is a complete illusion, I know this and still I am pathetic. Too nice, nicey nice gets a pat on the head and sent off packing. Pathetic. I tear my hair at my frustration, I shake the windows, I rouse the dogs and walk endlessly on to nowhere at all.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Breathe, my dear.
You are overwhelming yourself.
I know how that works, 'cause I've done it to myself too many times.

dianne said...

Oh Corby dear,please dont despair, we all have days like this; I can relate to many of the emotions you are feeling.
I was a blubbering mess myself the other day,tears falling in abundance, looked at my life and its going nowhere, I have no-one to share any happiness with, yes frustrated, let down by people who I think are my friends.
I thought 'what is the use'- 'what is my purpose' then after I stopped punishing myself and calmed down a little I realised that a few very special people would miss me and though the days seem repetitious and boring I can always hope tomorrow will be better. So dont give up and give in to these gray moods try and look forward to happier days. ♥

Corby said...

I am ok, I just get sick of myself sometimes...

-Corby