Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yesterday had such a lovely dream like quality to it, as if I imagined it to be. I don't want tomorrow to come because it will lead me further away from it. Joy is so rare in my lonely little place and this year as my regular readers may be aware was pretty damn bad. So when these great and wonderful things happen make me a bit afraid. Tomorrow may easily snatch them away with its fears and routine and all the things I have to do. Today I painted and it was so successful one of those paintings that do not make me ask any questions, they just come out and have their own magic. It is not finished but it is so far along it is a rather stunning two days of work. I have such peace tonight, like everything is just going as it should. I am excited about who will see it, that always seems to help. I feel the motion of where I need to go, I am so directed, so focused. Yesterday someone pointed out some stairs on the way up the mountain I am climbing. I am taking them two at a time. You can always hope someone is climbing up with you and will share the view with you.

4 comments:

dianne said...

I am pleased to hear that you had a lovely day, a quality day and I hope this happiness stays with you. ♥

I know from your words and poems that you share that you have had a bad year, I do hope your life keeps improving.
Dont look for shadows dear, there may not be any and they take away the magic of the present time.
I dont have much joy in my life but when something good comes out of the blue I really feel blessed. Its a shame life has to have so many emotional ups and downs, I could do with some peace.
Good to hear that your painting is flowing in the direction you would like, in fact that you are excited about who will see it.
Enjoy your mountain climb, it is always nice to have someone there to share the view. ♥♥♥

Jean said...

A day to be treasured and remembered.
Keep it in your heart in case a disappointment comes along... let it remind you that beautiful days DO happen.

Corby said...

Diane and Jean,

Yes they do and I should store them up for when they are needed. Honestly I cannot wait for the year to end, it was one full of heartbreak and things around me are falling apart generally. Still here I am and we do go on and do what we must do to survive it all. I do laugh often and am more optimistic then you would think.

I hope you both have some amazing days ahead.

-Corby

dianne said...

Thank you Corby, I can only hope I do, same to you my sweet girl. ♥