Friday, January 02, 2009

Things I want to do:

Go fishing with my dad again
See the Johnny Rooks (Striated Caracara) at the Falkland Islands
See Antartica
Watch bald eagles in a talon grasping display
Make sure everyone I care about knows I care
Illustrate a bird guide
Illustrate a children's book
Have a solo show in NY City
Always have a sense of humor
Go to northern Alaska
See a polar bear
See a Northern Spotted Owl
Watch my nieces and nephews grow up
Get old and wrinkled
Make my greatest painting
kiss someone once
Hang Glide
See angel falls
canoe down the St. Lawrence River (the entire thing)
Become a full-time college prof
Go to the tropics to see the birds and plants
See scarlet ibis at sunset

just some ideas...

3 comments:

Jean said...

All wonderful ideas. I hope you complete the list and add much more to it.

dianne said...

I hope you get to achieve them all, I'm adding in someone very special to love you and value you for the beautiful girl that you are. ♥
I have just been watching a show about Alaska, filmed mostly around Anchorage in the south but some wilderness areas as well, it is truly beautiful. ♥

Corby said...

Hi gals,

I hope to accomplish this and much more. I do have many who value me and I am content.

Alaska is amazing you should both go. I plan on returning someday myself.

-Corby