Sunday, February 15, 2009

I have heard that this time of doubt and sorrow will end, it came to me today. I saw a vulture and the thought filled my mind and eased me somewhat. The show was great and really the time I spent around the show was comforting. It was wonderful to be in a place of welcoming possibility, to feel movement around some dreams you have. I found it difficult to transition into being home today. All the stuff I am stuck dealing with came back and suffocated me. I was down all day with the whys and the doubt mostly the doubt. I want so much to know what is the best thing to do and I just have such great doubt. I know how I feel, that is not in question as difficult as it is. I am wondering how to act upon what I feel. I am going to be patient, which is generally tough for me as I am a person of action.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Ironic how, at times, home can be the most uncomfortable place.
Rarely a day goes by that I don't think of running away (not that you are). Seems impossible to get away from myself when I am home, and that is often what I want most.
Weird, I know.

Corby said...

I completely get that, in fact I am trying to change my thought patterns of grief and longing. I think maybe if I just can let go of everything for a while and get out of my own head.

-Corby