Thursday, February 05, 2009

Oh, owl I have tried to walk away and to do what is right.
To give up on something so amazing, incredible, just plain brilliant, because I know I should.
It is hard to turn away from blue violets
and I do not want to, really. If you could say, but I am happier here without you. Are you?
I can say I am not owl, these days are long and I want night to visit me with dreams.
Today I thought I was a fool to walk onwards, but then I felt you near.
You open doors to dreams, so it was never a waste to follow you.
I am so glad for it, for this feeling and how it has manifested, glorious
to even be a friend, I am lucky for that. I know this is so. So I walked in a circle but have gained understanding along the way.

2 comments:

dianne said...

So have you gone full circle and have come to understand your feelings and are happy with the glorious dreams which are manifested and a lasting friendship when there is no alternative choice?
Well to me that is far better than nothing at all,to feel that he is near, a friend at least.
As Cervantes said...
"Love is never wasted" ♥

Corby said...

True,
it is never wasted, you are right.

:-)

-Corby