Thursday, February 19, 2009

Really none of it matters at all, in the long view. In the long view everything fades, joy, sorrow, loss. So today I am just here, this right now, not tomorrow, not 5 minutes from now, not yesterday. None of it gains significance at all, we live second by second. The swan pushes up raises her wings and runs over the water. The air feels good, catch me if you want or let me go. It is not my choice, it never was. I have held so much sorrow, so I can only live in glimpses now. Otherwise I would get sucked under the water and be unable to fly. I love who I love, so what. Life is little glimpses into something more. I am surviving this desperate sorrow, with bravery.

2 comments:

dianne said...

Yes we are in the moment but it takes some time to let go of sorrow and hurt and the want of someone we cant have.
I have been mired down in my own hurt once more...freshly wounded...it doesn't seem to get any easier nor does time dull the pain, I'm tired of hurting and tired of myself for ever feeling anything.
You are brave Corby, look for those glimpses into the light, I know they are there but I've yet to find them. ♥

Corby said...

I think it is just how survival works and I am in survival mode.

-Corby