Thursday, April 30, 2009

falling apart
falling away
falling in love again and again with him
falling over my words
falling over a brown cord. jacket
falling over my own stupidity
falling over my feet trying to run
falling in time to my heartbeat
falling over an old line
falling in love with you
again and again
falling and then more heartbreak
falling into reality
falling apart
falling
the architecture of falling
your lip
you
I fell for you
I fell for it
fall fell falling
felt
everything
I am trying to believe in you
but you are not seeing it
falling blindly
falling into the abyss
needing to learn to fly
crash and burn

5 comments:

Jean said...

oh, my. such misery. The misery is not in you. It is with him.
Remove yourself. ♥

dianne said...

Oh Corby dear, I dont know what to advise, you are in such pain, would it hurt to tell him how you feel? ♡

dw said...

Wow. Corby, I don't know the circumstances, so find it hard, at times, to understand anything but the agony, so find I'm at a loss for anything to say. I just wish you could communicate your feelings more directly with this person or make your heart available to love in a more fulfilling way - you know, someone who can see and appreciate your love - and, god forbid, celebrate it and return it. You deserve to be loved and not always pining for something unattainable - or seemingly unattainable.
Just sayin'...

Corby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corby said...

hi all-
I just cannot go into detail, but remember it is a blog, a creative outlet -where I express things
they may or may not be as sad as they seem.

the dreamer dreams and some dreams are so far out of reach but you reach anyway when you see such a bright star

-Corby