Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I have been touch and go with posting but I am trying to heal. I want to be more healthy in spirit and deserving of what I seek from the world. So back to work, enough of the feel sorry for the self thing, and life hits hard sometimes but one must keep dancing. This also means I am taking better care of myself, my heart and my mind. I am trying to break negative patterns and move forward into a more productive place. I am seeing things and still dreaming. I will not let go of what I believe in and I know I will find what I need when I need it. I have not lost my faith in the world.

3 comments:

Jean said...

GOOD GIRL!! d:-)

dianne said...

Well that is great to hear Corby, if you seek happiness I'm sure you will find it or be in a better place than where you were a couple of days ago.

That is what I have found, I am trying to let go of all of the things that make me unhappy, I am keeping myself busy and today I helped a friend in need and that made me feel so much better.

Have you read my latest poem, maybe it will help you in some way, it has echoes of your predicament? ♡

Corby said...

Hi Ladies,

I am trying, day by day....

-Corby