Sunday, April 26, 2009

There is no one to dance with here, my favs seem to be quiet or leaving and I find that I am getting boring on this myself. Perhaps it is time for me to sign off? I am never good at endings. I am just so busy every night I cannot even breathe, so mostly I am tired. On the nights I am free the one a week lately, I want to paint. The other nights I work or swim to stay in shape and try to keep my head above the water. Mostly I want to paint, but tonight it is clunky. I am not really into the birds tonight and find I am laboring over what should not be labored over. If I had more time I would push past that feeling and keep working, but now it is already time to get ready for an early start to work. I have to start early tomorrow and stay late... then swim then get ready for my long day on Tues. No time to even dream. Do you think this stills my longing? No, oh no it makes me sad that once again time is passing and once again I will not see him much, when I want to see him often. I hate that stupid time, I wish I could just forget it all, but I cannot. I have yet to find a cure for him. Ah well, better to dream big and love crazy and live. I shouldn't complain he is wonderful over there, perfect. I will keep walking up the mountain and hope our paths cross yet again. I believe they might. I will sing you to me.

5 comments:

Jean said...

Don't leave your blog, please.
It can always be here when you need it and when you have time.
At least here, you have no obligations or schedule.

dianne said...

Yes Corby dear please dont leave or close your blog, it is a work of art.
No-one expects you to post every day, do all of those things you must attend to and just visit with us here when you have the time.
We wont abandon you. ♡

Corby said...

I am rather burnt out lately, sorry. I am just less frequent so be patient...

-Corby

Corby said...

Oh and thanks for being so awesome you two!
-Corby

dw said...

Oh dear, mustn't stop your blog, Corby. You, Alan and this little "community" surrounding his blog have been such an inspiration to me in so many ways. Who cares if it's not every day? Jean's right - come here when the need strikes. Diane's right, too - it's a work of art. If I had the time (and, well, courage) I'd be blogging myself - maybe someday I'll just up and start, but please don't stop yours.