Sunday, May 17, 2009

You know, I don't want to be filled with longing anymore. I cannot answer the question of what someone else is thinking unless I ask them. There is no mystery, no romantic code, you ask and you know. I was never brave enough to ask, hence I am never going to know. That sucks but I cannot sit and not live because of it. I love this person, I do without question but I do not know how they feel about me. I should remedy this, I should ask. Life is short and shadows are dark and long. I am tired of shadows.

3 comments:

dianne said...

The longing and pain comes from not knowing my dear and you cannot go on living in the shadows forever, some of us live a lifetime this way...never knowing and it is such a waste... but whatever you decide be prepared for an answer you may not want...

I do so hope he loves you and treasures you for the beautiful person you are.
I hope this will be the beginning of new happiness in your life.

I told the person I refer to how I feel, that I love him but sadly he does not love me...there are so many things that would keep us apart anyway and though I was broken hearted I have accepted it and he still wants to be my friend, so that at least is something...
Nothing has changed really, I am still on the sidelines as a spectator watching him live his life without loving me and the kinder he is to me the more I love him... ♡

Corby said...

Dianne,

That often happens, but at least you said your part and now can find someone who will love you.

-Corby

dianne said...

Thanks Corby dear,

but sadly I dont think so...

-Dianne ♡