Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The person with no integrity, who maliciously undermined me and did whatever possible to make me look bad-got the job. The job that I worked very hard for, gave all my heart to in order to do the best job possible for my students. I want to scream and call her bad names, I want to call her and tell her off. I want to tell them all how insane it is that this person, who wouldn't show up, did no work and said some of the nastiest things to me now happily walks the halls where I should be. I am angry about it but have to be nice and therefore have no real venue in which to vent my complete and utter frustration. Now I have no real chances of getting that dream job I wanted, other than clawing my way up the ladder. Guess what? F-that, I am done and give up. I will stay where I am and enjoy what I have instead of trying to turn into a person like that. They can keep her and her ugliness, good luck with that. Not to mention now they are all avoiding me. I am sure she spread lies about me and they believed her. F-ing idiots, you trusted her? Really? After all this time? Are you kidding me? Seriously that makes me really rather sad and discouraged. Heartbreaking it was a dream I had.

4 comments:

Jean said...

I'm so sorry for your lost dream, Corby. But...it sounds like everyone involved and around it are the kind who don't deserve you.
May you find happiness where you are and possibly another dream will shine on you.

dianne said...

I am very sorry to hear this dear Corby, your dream has been shattered.
Unfortunately there are many people in life like this person who set out to undermine us, are sneaky and liars, tell untruths about us and the sad thing is that they get away with it because people are too stupid to see how manipulating they really are.

I always hope that people like this will come unstuck one day and justice and fairness will prevail, but it rarely happens.

Yes I would feel like screaming too, yes have your rant, you certainly deserve to vent your frustration and after that my dear just be your lovely self because you have gotten where you are with honesty and determination, not by telling lies to promote yourself.
The most important point to remember is this, you have integrity and at the end of the day you can be proud of whom you are.
There will be other dreams my dear, other dream jobs, just be happy in what you are doing and something else that you will be just as happy about may come up.

If the people around you are avoiding you well they aren't worth much, just try to ignore their behaviour, just be your lovely self, they don't deserve you.
xoxoxo ♡

dw said...

Boy, can I sympathize with you Corby. Where I work, this stuff happens all the time. I read an article the other day that said 20 years of research has shown that nice guys, in fact, do finish last. Affable, tolerant, cooperative workers are lowest on the pay scale and are generally not promoted to leadership roles. It makes me sick. I work for people who are too incompetent to see their own incompetence or recognize competence in those who are. Those who whine and beat down others are successful. It really makes me sick. I wish I had the courage to "log out" of society as it is now.

Corby said...

Hi everyone,
I just find it rather depressing, but there is really nothing I can do about it. There will be other dreams and other jobs I suppose. It is incredible how far nasty manipulative people can go, dw I agree the nice people tend to finish last.

-Corby