Monday, February 07, 2011

wow today I am in a really crappy mood, things are changing and I am kind of sick of what I am doing.... stuck in a rut so to speak and no way to snap out of it. Thought I would share here, feeling bad bad bad, mostly out of place. I have had some smacks to the ego that have left me not really able to rally. It was a clear direction in work and now it is not. Murky and full of fears, and feelings of general inadequacy. If I could get over the inadequacy I might be able to get somewhere. Need that confidence, the kind that changes the world. Mouse mouse.

2 comments:

dianne said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so down dear Corby. Our lives seem to unfold in rhythms that range from feeling confident to feeling inadequate and all because of external influences which we take to heart, then we feel disconnected, like all is out of our control.
It isn't, you are not a mouse, you have that courage within you to change the situation or at least see it in a better light and be able to deal with it.
Everything in life seems better when we look at it objectively, if we don't like what we see then we look for and make changes.
Good luck Corby dear. xoxoxo ♡

Corby said...

I am getting there!