Friday, June 01, 2007

This will be brief, I worked a 14.5 hour day a non-stop on your feet one from 7:30 AM to 10:00 PM (I think my math is right, I am sooooooo sleepy).
I just wanted to post my weird event. A teenager had the song "Dreams" by the Cranberries on her phone. I thought that was odd because it is an older song and she is young. I mentioned that I had not heard it in a long time. Then I heard it on the radio just on my way home. Odd.
Then I thought hmmm... I should pull out that old CD and upload it to my mp3 player. I switched radio stations and the other station played "Zombie", Weird.

Oh my life is changing everyday
Every possible way
Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems
’cause you’re a dream to me
Dream to me
-Cranberries "Dream"

Goodnight good people.

No comments: