Sunday, November 11, 2007

Well I managed to rein in the face I was painting, although I am about to tackle the eye. One is just sitting wrong and I cannot live with it. I am too picky for my own good.

I am spotted today, literally all over. I am allergic to some medicine I was taking and now I look like a bizarre human dot to dot. It is really wonderful considering that I had drop in house guests and I do have to be in public tomorrow. Just call me spotty, or rather I should change my name to Dottie. Ah well at least I can still laugh at the silliness that is my life. Let's all hope that tomorrow it fades away and I am back to my normal less animal print self. Ahh... the Glamorous life I lead.

2 comments:

alan said...

I will call you 'the lesser spotted corby' in the meantime.

Corby said...

and what a rare bird I am indeed.

:-)

-lesser spotted corby