Monday, February 11, 2008

I am Fenrir
and today I considered the weight of this arm
as it lay encased
in the iron of dull eyes
useless words and empty expressions
I felt its pulse under my tongue
as I ran along the edges
and hungered for the flesh ripped free
to bone.

I hear the echo of some other world
limbless, what price?
The blood of a thousand other days
worth one instant of horror
as I chew out
the predators circle taunting my courage
with their sticks of apathy
My heart hits bone
snapped easily when the
only choice is courage

The iron plays at kindness
the offer of warm food
laying limp and bloody
with one remaining piece of me.

-By the Corbyhawk and no it was not a nice day

4 comments:

Carteach said...

I can understand the bad day part...
Really can.....

Corby said...

Yeah too many as of late.

-Corby

Carteach said...

We can share pains if you like...

I took my blog private a while... if you wish to see why, send me an E-mail and I'll return an invite.
Lifes a big soap opera at times.....
Sigh..............

Carteach said...

oops...

ar180b223@yahoo.com