Friday, February 08, 2008

So I am in a show tomorrow and I have to go to the opening tomorrow night. The show is generally a comedy of errors so I have not told the people I know. Why, you may ask? Well the first year they hung my photo upside down. So I pulled it down and flipped it over. The next year I had not affixed the image well and it slid out of the matt and was crooked. So I took it down and fixed it. (my taking the picture off the wall during the opening horrified my friends. -my opinion is a minute of horror for the rest of the show time with the work being fixed the correct way) So I quietly wonder at what kind of stupidity will happen with it tomorrow night. I plan on working in the studio tomorrow and I have work to take to the framers. Another show is coming up and I am trying to get everything together for it. My mind is tired tonight so off I go. Goodnight.

2 comments:

rb said...

good luck, corby....

Jean said...

...and all this time I thought you put your paintings in shows! Or, do you do both?

Good luck, my friend.