Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ok, when someone complains about your supporters threatening to kill him, laughing is generally not an acceptable response, nor is sighing, or eye rolling.
No you did not do well, and what makes you think McCain that just because you served in the military or anyone else who did, whom I respect for their service, can just walk in a classroom and teach? You are going to wave all of the state certification requirements and anoint them teacher. Thanks, so glad I worked my ass off to get my two degrees needed and went into incredible debt. Thanks a whole lot, ass.
I am sorry but I would rather not pay taxes on my health care thank you, and $5,000 is not going to cut it.
WAS anyone else watching this??? Argh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was - don't even get me started...

At least the format prevented him from filling every verbal lapse with a quite empty "My friends..."

Corby said...

dw-
you can let your hair down here!!
true the ever present my friends! I particularly like the flailing flat hand move.

-Corby